Do you wish to have long and healthy hair then you need to know the benifits of Mustard oil. It’s a great choice because it contains essential nutrients, Vitamins and minerals which are necessary for healthy natural hair growth. This oil provides essential nutrients to the hair follicles for proper growth. Here I am going to tell you about the lot of benefits of Mustard Oil for your hairs!.
When you massage scalp with mustard oil it stimulates hair growth by increasing blood circulation in the scalp. It is rich in beta-carotene which gets converted into vitamin A that is too much beneficial for hair growth. Additionally it also contains iron, fatty acid, calcium and magnesium which promotes hair growth.
Prevent Hair Fall
Mustard oil acts like a hair vitalize to fight against hair loss. By inhibiting fungal growth it prevents scalp infection and keep them hydrate. The best way to use Mustard oil for your hairs is that make a mixture of warm mustard oil, coconut oil, olive oil and almond oil then massage your hair for 15 to 20 minutes. Try to cover your hairs and wash them off after 2 or 3 hours. This will make your hair long and healthy.
How Mustard oil is great for your Hairs???
- It derives from mustard seeds. Mustard oil is a great source of minerals and vitamins such as selenium, zinc and beta-carotene besides this Mustard oil is also rich in Vitamin A, D, E and K.
- Just because of Vitamin A mustard oil is beneficial for hair growth. With this it has also lot of components like calcium, iron, magnesium and fatty acid which enhance the properties of mustard oil.
- Fatty acid in mustard oil is essential for restoring the natural beauty and shine of the hair.
How you can Apply Mustard oil On your Hairs Perfectly???
Here is a guide on how you can apply mustard oil perfectly on your hairs for proper growth…
- Mustard oil is a miracle for those who have dried and rough hairs because it has excellent hydrating element that gives your hair nature moisturizer and natural shine. I highly recommend using Mustard oil on regular basis.
- Massage your hair gently with mustard oil on your scalp with your figure tips. Avoid using nails during the massage because it can hurt your roots.
- Girls who have long hair I recommend turban massage. Massage you scalp till oil is absorbed completely. An extra tip is start from the roots and continues up to the tips.
Keep in Mind
Before leaving home don’t forget to wash your hairs. Because it is a residual oil and attracts dirt and debris from outside.