If you get plenty of sleep and still have dark circles under your eyes, that’s not unusual. Fatigue isn’t the only reason for dark circles under your eyes. What appear to be dark circles under your eyes are sometimes just shadows cast by puffy eyelids or hollows under your eyes that develop as a normal part of aging.
Factors behind Dark Circles
Washing your face with water and a soft soap every hour is very important. It is very important that your skin stays fresh and cool all the time and free from any germs or bacteria.
Daily eight hours of sleep is very essential for the body and the eyes. It is very important that you sleep without being disturbed at all. This is not only good for the eyes but also for the body as you will not have any health problems in the future. Exercising is also very important and should be added to your daily regime. If you remain healthy at all times, you will not encounter any health problems.
These suggestions are very instrumental for under eye treatment.
Sometimes, there may be an excessive loss of water from the body, which could make your skin dry and weak.
Dark circles can also be formed due to lack of healthy diet. It is very important to consume a meal that is rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals that are extremely essential for the body development. These nutrients should be consumed on a daily basis to avoid any kind of health related problems.
Ageing is the main factor for the development of dark circles. As you age, the skin becomes dry and the dark circles become very prominent.
Stress is also considered to be another common cause of dark circles. Dark circles are developed due to stress which includes excessive workload, family problems, money problems and many more. Stress has become quite common also among the youth which in turn cause dark blemishes under their eyes. Lack of proper sleep People who do not get their share of 8 hours of sleep on a daily basis will develop dark under eye circles.
Remedies to Get Rid from Dark Circles
Home remedies for dark circles are considered to be the best healing method. It is natural way of curbing the dark blemishes under the eye which will not cause any harm to the skin.
- Application of a thin sliced cucumber on top of each eye for 15 to 20 minutes, twice a day, relieves stress and cools down the eyes.
- A mixture of almond oil and honey should be applied on the affected area every night before bedtime. You will see a remarkable improvement in two to three weeks.
- Consume at least two to three liters of water on a daily basis. Water is a very essential remedy in this case and it flushes out the toxins present in the body.
- Tea bags are known to be very effective in curing dark circles. A cold tea bag should be put on top of each eye for 10 to 15 minutes every day.
- Make a paste of fresh mint leaves and add a few drops of lime juice in it. Apply the mixture on the eyes and the dark circles for 10 to 15 minutes every day and see the difference in two to three weeks.
- Rose water is considered to be a natural coolant for the body and has been an old home remedy for generations. Apply two to three drops of rose water on a cotton ball and gently massage on the affected area of the eye for five to six minutes. You will see the result in two to three weeks. This method is considered to be one of the most effective cures for dark circles.
A breakfast is the most important meal of the day and should be consumed before starting any kind of work.