Wedding is a very big event. Everything should be perfect on this day. Every girl may dream off this day since her childhood. She should be look like a princess. But sometime lack of knowledge and lack of attention could blunder of mistakes. Here we have together a list on bridal makeup tips. Here are some dos and don’ts to make sure you look flawless on your big day.
- Before your wedding day makes sure you have trial to do a makeover at least three weeks before. This is for to make you sure that which color works with your skin tone. Like if you plan on using a fake tan for your wedding day, have a test run before so your makeup artist can see which color is perfect for your skin.
- By brightening any darkness emphasize your eyes with corrector and concealer.
- Remember one thing that there is a big difference between everyday clothes and wedding dress. So there must be a difference in your makeup too. I recommend you to start by making sure your skin looks even and smooth, and then add colors to your cheeks and lips given them a glow.
- The one of the best way to make your eyes stand out individual eyelashes is best. Go with various lengths to create natural fluttery look and nestle them in between your natural eye lashes rather than fixing them on top.
- I highly recommend you to focus on your best features. Like beautiful glowing skin, feathery lashes if you pay attention on your best feature the rest of your makeup will fall into place.
- One important thing is use that products which are best in quality and provide superior wear that will see you through your wedding day and night.
- Finish your makeup with highlighter shades.
- Go too dark on the eyes, you can define your eyes by applying colors increase but I suggest you to avoid using a shade that are too dense, because it can detract from the eyes themselves.
- Don’t avoid your neck and shoulders don’t focus on just applying makeup on your face, this will ensure you that your face is not a different color or even texture to your body. To create the most natural look everything should look uniform.
- Don’t go with a lighter makeup. Neutral brown and pale color can look washed out in the photographs, so try to choose that shades who are one or two shades brighter than what you normally wear.
- Rush. Allow at least 45 minutes to an hour for makeup application on the wedding day.
I hope this guide will make your day more specially and pretty.