When it comes to do makeover oil skin can be a big problem. It is very necessary to prepare your skin by cleansing, toning and moisturizing with effective products, but these products are very hard to find. Some cosmetics that are oil based like foundations can increase the oil level on your skin. With oily skin there is a risk of fading or smudging your makeup. So follow simple tips on how you can prepare your oily skin for makeup.
Makeup Tips for Oily skin
- Purchase cosmetic products like cleanser, toner or moisturizer which is oil free or specially made for oily skin and best of quality.
- Before applying makeup cleans your skin gently each morning. It will decrease the level of oil from your face.
- Gently blot your face with towel to remove excess oil.
- After cleansing apply toner to your skin and wait for 5 to 10 minutes before applying makeup.
- Apply oil free moisturizer on your skin and rub with your hands gently to until it completely disappear.
- Apply makeup that is formulated to look best on oily skin.
- Before going to bed don’t forget to remove your makeup.
- Remove your make with soft tissue but my opinion is to use hazel for clean out your makeup.
DO’s and Don’ts
- While following skin care tips and to get rid from oily skin it is very essential that your diet should be well balanced fruits and vegetables are very necessary for this purpose. Also drink plenty of water and try to avoid oily and spicy foods as they increase the oil level.
- Try to use your foundation less in its place use concealer because concealer has less oil. You can use water based foundation or powder base foundation, its all up to you.
- Make your habit of regular cleansing of your skin to get rid from oily skin.
- I personally use oil free cosmetic products that are free for oil and shine.
- Don’t forget to remove your makeup before going to bed.
- Never use any type of makeup with shimmer on your face.